ASUS_USER1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: LATEST
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: IT EXISTS ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): LATEST
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Team,
Currently there is no option to enter a phone number and save for auto recording unless and until it is in your contact list. Else you should select all unknown numbers to get recorded which is insane to waste the storage space.
There should be an option to enter the contact number and add for auto recording even if it is not in contact list. Hope the team understand what I am saying as this feature was already there in my ASUS phone earlier.
Regards,
ASUS user
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey, noted your feedback,

ASUS_USER1
Star II
Also would like to add a note that this feature or other related feature should find the contacts from true caller contact list as normally the contacts on true caller would be detected as unknown contacts on the phone.

ASUS_USER1
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hey, noted your feedback,

View post
Thanks for taking the feedback which i always love in ASUS and would like to add another note that this feature or other related feature should find the contacts from true caller contact list as normally the contacts on true caller would be detected as unknown contacts on the phone.