pavannk2000
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when do asus release a 10 stable update to max m2…? waiting since months ago, I think they do release this year, after downgrading from 10 to pie I m facing many battery and late charging issues, so waiting for stable update,please tell us android 10 stable update release notes, if u guys don't provide, then we will go for some other brand, in other brands like Xiaomi realme and many more have given fluent 10 update, and we guys are still waiting, and its hell a lot of time we waited, please tell something good, or I am just leaving asus brand smartphones, and suggest everyone that not to buy asus products, as u guys don't provide updates in time...,
4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

pavannk2000
Star II
Dear sir, please tell one confirmation that asus will really give android 10 stable update to asus max m2 or no, because if we check in youtube for information too, we don't get any info there, and id we visit asus official site also, the same happens here, so please tell, asus india will get a 10 stable update for max m2 or no? Reply soon

pavannk2000
Star II
Can u please confirm the date? I am requesting you once again

Vikhyat
Star III
Victor01_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
An expected date would be highly appreciated.