kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:ww_17.0240.2007.27_0
Frequency of Occurrence:none
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
=======================================
We waited a long time for android 10 and it still has its own issues . When can we expect android 11 as it is rolling out for other devices and will be launched officially soon. Any dates ?
Or is it the rog will take for ever to get A11 and ages after that we will get beta?
8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Android 11 is currently under developer version with Google.
Request you to wait till we have a word on the same.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
@kotlaabhinay12345 Considering Rog 3 now as a primary device for asus ,Rog 3 will receive A11 from December to January and secondary device Rog 2 will receive A11 from May to June or April 2021 under the idea that we don't have to face the same fate of Rog 1 which is now rocking A9 from an update in April 2020
Rog 1 got this A9 after waiting for around 1.5 years from Oreo
So I hope we don't fall under the same category

Abi1797
Star III
anjubunny123

@kotlaabhinay12345 Considering Rog 3 now as a primary device for asus ,Rog 3 will receive A11 from December to January and secondary device Rog 2 will receive A11 from May to June or April 2021 under the idea that we don't have to face the same fate of Rog 1 which is now rocking A9 from an update in April 2020

Rog 1 got this A9 after waiting for around 1.5 years from Oreo

So I hope we don't fall under the same category

View post
Don't know whether Asus started beta developer program but every other companies started android 11 beta developer rollouts along with Google Android developer preview and they will be ready to release the stable as soon as android 11 becomes stable . But sadly Asus always start beta testing after stable released by Google. They should really change their software update strategy

sawankumar2012
Star III
If we are lucky enough then by April 2021