This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July security patch for asus zenfone max pro m1/m2 released

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
July security patch for asus zenfone max pro m1/M2 has been released.
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone Max Pro(M2) ZB630KL

【Release Date】

2020/07/20

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch
  2. Fixed SIM card name editing issue

[200720] ZenFone Max Pro(M2) ZB630KL_IN_16.2017.2007.094
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL

【Release Date】

2020/07/20

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch

[200709] ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB602KL_WW_16.2017.2007.084
If you have received the update please share the experience and battery life with this update.
If you have encountered a bug while using, please explain the issue clearly in the comments so the developer's can find and fix those bugs.
19 REPLIES 19

I'm facing Issue while Opening PUBG MOBILE after updating the phone to July Security Patch Update. The Application is crashing while opening. Can you help me resolve this ?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
chandan.attuluri

I'm facing Issue while Opening PUBG MOBILE after updating the phone to July Security Patch Update. The Application is crashing while opening. Can you help me resolve this ?

View post
I don't have that problem in my phone so try clearing the cache and storage of pubg in the settings.

LastAsusPhone
Star I
Well, I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else but after the july security patch, my mobile internet speed is pretty much crippled and if i try connecting to a wifi, the speed goes up fast, without me opening any apps or downloading anything. So something broke i guess. But based on past software updates by asus for the M1, not surprised.

U7
Star I
I have updated to latest July security patch .084
Phone just got more worse, system ui stop working frequently... Can't switch apps easily, if try to then screen just stop working or Google Assistant appears.
Then I have to turn off phone for few seconds to let it go to normal...
Asus plz if you can't give stable A10 then plz don't make things worse for A9.
I request you to plz give a stable A9 first with nice sound and etc.

jayeshkedarmail
Star II
With the july security patch i lost my fast charging its taking more time to charge then usual