Rog Phone AUX ISSUE 2!

YaniweiYaniwei Level 1
edited September 2020 in Fan Chat
Second discussion...
Noise coming with music I play in my car, any suggestions ?

Comments

• Sir , my Asus Zenfone max pro M1 does not charge with the Asus adapted and it's cable
  • Yaniwei said:
    Second discussion...
    Noise coming with music I play in my car, any suggestions ?
    Sounds like you just need to purchase a "ground loop noise isolator" for your car. This is a VERY common issue for all phones and AUX sources 
  • Sir , my Asus Zenfone max pro M1 does not charge with the Asus adapted and it's cable
    Try another cable. The most common issue with charging not working is due to a bad (not fully working) usb cable
  • YaniweiYaniwei Level 1
    Sounds like you just need to purchase a "ground loop noise isolator" for your car. This is a VERY common issue for all phones and AUX sources 
    So far the issue appears to be only with my ROG phone does it make any sense ?
  • Do you have the same issue if you connect your ROG to stereo at home? If not, then I still recommend you to buy a ground loop noise isolator. They're really cheap.
  • YaniweiYaniwei Level 1
    edited July 2019
    Do you have the same issue if you connect your ROG to stereo at home? If not, then I still recommend you to buy a ground loop noise isolator. They're really cheap.
    At home and in other cars everything is ok, but I don't think this is the case where I need ground loop. I made a short video please check it out. In which cases exactly is needed ground loop ? I don't connect my phone to charge from car. 
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tXkf5AGJ0UsvSq4-8Nog54GmYEetL8j4/view?usp=drivesdk

This discussion has been closed.