Media sound becomes too low when notification arrives and does not automatically increase back up

AnnacwnAnnacwn Level 1
edited October 30 in ZenFone 9

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 9
  2. Firmware Version: newest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: whenever there is a new notification alert sound
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): media playing apps

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I updated the phone to the newest version a couple hours ago and this has been happening since. Other than the update, I haven't changed anything else.

Whenever a notification alert sound comes, the media sound decreases to an extremely low, barely there volume then stays that way until I manually up the volume keys.

Please help! Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2

Hello!

Thanks for the info, will let the R&D Team check this one.

Just a quick question, does this happen to any media you are watching/hearing? As in music, YouTube and such?

• Hi, thanks, but it stopped doing that and is functioning properly now. I think it lasted around two days then slowly became normal.

• edited November 2

Oh! That's great!

Sometimes issues arise after a firmware update and most of those issues get resolved by just restarting the phone, please let me know if this manages to make its way back somehow.