vomar82
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Rog phone 6 16/500
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not: not rooted

Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): last update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I recived the new update.
Update done, the battery was at 28‰ so I decided to put the phone in charge. I have slow charge enabled (18w) using the original charger and original cable, plus I have the automatic limit charge set to 80%. After 35 minutes phone looks charged, green led on and 100% battery. It is obvious that it is not possible, plus accubattery tells I have charged only 1058 mA, and health battery gone to 97% to 40%. I think the update messed charging parameters
8 REPLIES 8

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
We are looking at this at the moment 🙂
To help us solve the issue I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me capture some logs from your phone.
When you are done please let me know so I can send you a message to send me the logs 🙂
Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)

vomar82
Star I
I have the battery log and a screenshot that shows the battery charged 84% even if the battery limit is set to 80% and slow charge enabled.
I took the battery log instead of the general log on the options, can it be useful or do you need the general one? If you need the general I have to re-do everything

yosef019
Rising Star II
vomar82

I have the battery log and a screenshot that shows the battery charged 84% even if the battery limit is set to 80% and slow charge enabled.

I took the battery log instead of the general log on the options, can it be useful or do you need the general one? If you need the general I have to re-do everything

View post
Where you can see battery health?
Did you have tensent?

vomar82
Star I
i am using an app (accubattery) and no I haven't the tencent edition