Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5 12Gb/128Gb
Firmware Version: should be the lastest version
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: until now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): none
Name: Michael
Purchased: July 2021
In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My Rog 5 automatic shutdown and did not open again then I manage to hard reset the phone and after that my phone still not working well and Lagging and when I click the Power button the screen get closed and I have to lunch my phone by clicking power + volume+ and volume- button together
But still not working well
I went to Asus Repair Center and they said my warranty just ended in July. The problem started after my warranty ended and after they had done some checking they said they need to replace the motherboard and I need to pay the amount for a new phone, I'm so disappointed with my first experience buying an Asus phone, it just past the first year and something like this happens and the sad thing is my installment for this phone not yet finished. I just use this phone especially for gaming, buying the Aeroactive Cooler, and Kunai Gamepad, and taking care of the phone properly, and something like this happen exactly one month after the warranty ended. I felt like have been scammed by Asus. Please help me.
2 REPLIES 2

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
MIKE CHAEL

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 5 12Gb/128Gb
  2. Firmware Version: should be the lastest version
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: until now
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): none
  6. Name: Michael
  7. Country: Indonesia
  8. Purchased: July 2021

In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My Rog 5 automatic shutdown and did not open again then I manage to hard reset the phone and after that my phone still not working well and Lagging and when I click the Power button the screen get closed and I have to lunch my phone by clicking power + volume+ and volume- button together

But still not working well

I went to Asus Repair Center and they said my warranty just ended in July. The problem started after my warranty ended and after they had done some checking they said they need to replace the motherboard and I need to pay the amount for a new phone, I'm so disappointed with my first experience buying an Asus phone, it just past the first year and something like this happens and the sad thing is my installment for this phone not yet finished. I just use this phone especially for gaming, buying the Aeroactive Cooler, and Kunai Gamepad, and taking care of the phone properly, and something like this happen exactly one month after the warranty ended. I felt like have been scammed by Asus. Please help me.

My Phone Automatic Shutdown And Lagging
Sadly its a common issue, power IC just dies.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.