Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop built in ai noise cancelling not working in many ways. NEED HELP

chezburger
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: G513QM
Firmware Version: I think it’s G513QM.320
Rooted or not: if I’m correct rooted means I have limited access to my laptops? Yes I have limited control controls
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
😠 😡 😭 Asus I have a problem. So I realize that my ai noise cancelling is not working. 👿 I figured out it’s because my windows account is standard not administrator. So a gave all of the armory crate UAC access and the and the audio tab works. But I don’t have everything like the you power modes. But for now it’s temporarily fixed This could also be the problem. My laptop is the Asus rog strix G135QM. 💻 In the website it says it automatically detects my microphone and headphones I was using and it did but whenever I use it the ai noise cancelling only works with my built in microphone instead of my headset’s. It’s there a way to fix is? Also the noise cancelling output only gets a signal from my laptop speakers not my headphones! 🎧 😡 😡 😡 HELP PLEASE!!!
3 REPLIES 3

Roystoys
Zen Master III
chezburger

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: G513QM
  2. Firmware Version: I think it’s G513QM.320
  3. Rooted or not: if I’m correct rooted means I have limited access to my laptops? Yes I have limited control controls
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

😠 😡 😭 Asus I have a problem. So I realize that my ai noise cancelling is not working. 👿 I figured out it’s because my windows account is standard not administrator. So a gave all of the armory crate UAC access and the and the audio tab works. But I don’t have everything like the you power modes. But for now it’s temporarily fixed This could also be the problem. My laptop is the Asus rog strix G135QM. 💻 In the website it says it automatically detects my microphone and headphones I was using and it did but whenever I use it the ai noise cancelling only works with my built in microphone instead of my headset’s. It’s there a way to fix is? Also the noise cancelling output only gets a signal from my laptop speakers not my headphones! 🎧 😡 😡 😡 HELP PLEASE!!!

Laptop built in ai noise cancelling not working in many ways. NEED HELP
Your in the wrong forum . This forum is for the zenfone 9

Mansi_ASUS
Closing the thread since it's not related to the Zenfone 9.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.