FPS on Rocket League - Sideswipe
- Model Name: Asus Zenfone 7
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence: often ( > 90%)
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Rocket League Sideswipe v1.0
Even though I configured the game to always run at 60 FPS, it runs at 45 FPS most of the times, very rarely I was able to see it running at 60 FPS. The interesting thing is that the FPS never changes at runtime, it stays at fixed value during all the session, so basically it seems like the FPS is chosen somehow during the application startup.
I double checked:
- the settings inside the game
- the Game Genie FPS limit (I tried keeping the setting as Auto, 60 Hz or 90 Hz but it doesn't seem to affect the in-game experience)
- the battery settings, tried both "balanced" and "high performance" mode but it doesn't affect the FPS in-game
Do you know what else I can try?