Manvinder
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Just wanna know why is the beta not public like OnePlus who so ever wanna try it should be given an acess.
Can sign an NDA IF YOU WANT.
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Manvinder Our beta programs are closed so that we can better go through the feedback from our test users, while keeping the regular forum section focused on the current stable release. 🙂

Manvinder
Star II
It's Nice to hear back dear but if one can move from beta to stable any time why close it till the final stable version is out.
Will again say there should be dedicated community app.
🙂

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Manvinder

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version: Android 11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Just wanna know why is the beta not public like OnePlus who so ever wanna try it should be given an acess.

Can sign an NDA IF YOU WANT.

Android 12 Beta
Le circuit employé par ASUS est de loin le plus responsable et permet d'éviter que des milliers d'utilisateurs ne viennent se plaindre que leurs téléphones est buggué ou inutilisable car téléchargement Public ne veut en aucun cas dire pour tout le monde.
Avez vous été un peu plus loin que la ligne Download chez OnePlus et répondez vous à ces critères ?
"This program offers access to an early build of Android 12. It is targeted at early adopters and developers with relevant experience so that they can create and optimize apps for the platform as well as report early feedback. As the build is still in an early stage of development, we do not recommend flashing it if you have little experience in software development. Proceed at your discretion."

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Manvinder

It's Nice to hear back dear but if one can move from beta to stable any time why close it till the final stable version is out.

Will again say there should be dedicated community app.

🙂

View post
Dear Manvider,
Just wanted to let you know that the beta roms are generally full of bugs which might be bad experience when it comes to factors like daily operations,apps not compatible,poor battery life,sudden reboots and shutdown etc. So i guess you shouldn't try it until you know what to do or have a secondary device to act as a daily driver.
And yes many other brands make it open for the public i do agree but they all have a warning message added to it,which we ignore and then we face the above mentioned problems. Then we all end up reverting back to the stable version. So what's the point of trying it out when you know that you can't use it as a daily driver. Instead keeping the beta program limited will allow quality developers and users to use it and provide feedback is what i guess the best option rather than giving up on it being frustrated.
Rather i would suggest you to wait until a proper stable version is created so that we all have a better experience. And remember this is a gaming phone which requires lots of tweaks in comparison to other phones so it might not be that great experience joining the beta testing program.
These are my thoughts as i too have been in the beta test once.