This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable by root or any method to auto set to 60hz when connected with capture card

zxops47
Rising Star I

How to disable by root or any method to
auto set to 60hz
when connected with capture card
20 REPLIES 20

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@zxops47 Which capture card do you have connected to the ROG Phone 5? Your phone will match the frame rate of your capture card. If the throughput of your capture card is limited to 60 Hz, your phone will default to that value as well.

zxops47
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@zxops47 Which capture card do you have connected to the ROG Phone 5? Your phone will match the frame rate of your capture card. If the throughput of your capture card is limited to 60 Hz, your phone will default to that value as well.

View post
Other mobile can do it but rog phone cant why. 120 fps capture card are rare and expensive

FunBike31
Community Legend I
zxops47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/201878#Comment_201878

Other mobile can do it but rog phone cant why. 120 fps capture card are rare and expensive

View post
Your request is illogical and your new comment irrelevant and you don't answer the question about what equipment you have.
1- You are asking for a function that is automatic and works, why do you want to deactivate the 60 hz to re-adjust it to 60 hz???
2- Why talk about rare and expensive 120 hz cards/boxes when your request is 60 hz?
3 - Fps is a more appropriate term isn't it?

You should re-write your request and have your entourage read it before reposting it and indicating your material.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Gustav_ASUS

View post
But why are other mobiles such as oneplus and samsung able to handle 2 different refreshrates? Shouldnt this be a high priority on gaming phones?