This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus tuf dash f15 update to windows 11 fails error 0xc1900101 and 0x80070002 0x20007

soymperez17
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: Asus tuf dash f15
Frequency of occurrence: High
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I will give you a bit of context because I know that there are many people with the same problem as me.
My computer is an Asus Tuf Dash f15 laptop
-Processor is: Intel Core i7-11370H 3.30GHz
-My ram is 40 gb
-My graphics card is an NVidia RTX 3070
Windows says I'm fully compatible with Windows 11
I got the error 0xc1900101 so I uninstalled the MyAsus app and the Asus system control interface v3 driver
Then Windows update was finally able to download and install windows 11 BUT when it restarted to finish the process it stopped at 3%, undoing the changes and gave the error 0x80070002, I looked for how to solve it and did everything that came out on the internet about it, including using the CMD
Then I tried to install it again, with ISO and from a USB and it gives me the error 0x80070002 - 0x20007
I have given up hope of updating, but I would at least like to know why a 100% compatible laptop cannot update ¿Can someone help me?
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
What is your BIOS version ?
Which Win10 version were you using before update?
Have you tried to reinstall Win10 and then upgrade it by installation assistant ?
Thank you.

soireenl
Star I
soymperez17
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Asus tuf dash f15
  4. Frequency of occurrence: High
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I will give you a bit of context because I know that there are many people with the same problem as me.

My computer is an Asus Tuf Dash f15 laptop

-Processor is: Intel Core i7-11370H 3.30GHz

-My ram is 40 gb

-My graphics card is an NVidia RTX 3070

Windows says I'm fully compatible with Windows 11

I got the error 0xc1900101 so I uninstalled the MyAsus app and the Asus system control interface v3 driver

Then Windows update was finally able to download and install windows 11 BUT when it restarted to finish the process it stopped at 3%, undoing the changes and gave the error 0x80070002, I looked for how to solve it and did everything that came out on the internet about it, including using the CMD

Then I tried to install it again, with ISO and from a USB and it gives me the error 0x80070002 - 0x20007

I have given up hope of updating, but I would at least like to know why a 100% compatible laptop cannot update ¿Can someone help me?

Asus tuf dash f15 update to windows 11 fails error 0xc1900101 and 0x80070002 0x20007
Hello there!

I had the same issue for a few days too and I've successfully found the solution to it. You have to go to the Device Manager and then go under System Devices to delete "Asus System Control V3" with its drivers while the internet is disabled, so it won't reinstall. After you deleted it, keep the internet disabled and then run the setup for Windows 11.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
The new ASUS System Control Interface and MyASUS will be released on our website and through Windows update soon.
Please kindly update them for Win11 update issue.
Thank you.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II