Hotspot not working

kaash
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2 ZS660KL
Firmware Version: 18.0210.2111.160
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Hospot automatically turns off
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After basic troubleshooting like turning off battery optimization / restriction features, found mobile hotspot only works while selecting AP band - 5.0 GHz band and its not working under 2.4GHz band or choosing option of both bands.
Please provide a hotfix solution for the same in next update.
Thank You.
2 REPLIES 2

kaash
Star I
@Titan_ASUS Sorry forgot to mention phone model name :- Its Rog Phone 2 ZS660KL. Thanks 👍

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kaash

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0210.2111.160
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Hospot automatically turns off

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After basic troubleshooting like turning off battery optimization / restriction features, found mobile hotspot only works while selecting AP band - 5.0 GHz band and its not working under 2.4GHz band or choosing option of both bands.

Please provide a hotfix solution for the same in next update.

Thank You.

Hotspot not working
Issues related to beta should be posted in the beta forum.