This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options to have fix game genie swap positions its change with rotation your holding phone

zxops47
Rising Star I
also add options to set auto bypass mode on 80%, 90%,100% to save heat and battery
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
zxops47

also add options to set auto bypass mode on 80%, 90%,100% to save heat and battery

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Options to have fix game genie swap positions its change with rotation your holding phone
For new software suggestions, please visit and post here:
Ideas for Next

FunBike31
Community Legend I
zxops47

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

"also add options to set auto bypass mode on 80%, 90%,100% to save heat and battery"

You should explain this sentence, it is incomprehensible and illogical.
There is no automatic bypass and when there is active bypass, it cannot heat the battery since it does not send any electricity to it and this does not deliver any to the device either.
Either we put the phone to charge and we don't play
Either we play with the phone connected to the charger and A.C must be bypassed.
I don't see what the 80.90 or 100% is doing in this case.
I don't dare think that you would want the bypass to activate when the battery reaches 80% or 90% charge, this would mean you are playing on a low battery without the bypass with the charger plugged in, either the worst case possible for the heating of the battery.
In this case, sell your device, use paper and pencil to play, hangman or crossword, that's fine.