Flash A11 Raw File or Downgrade to android 10?
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Asus Rog 3
- Firmware Version: 2109.172
- Rooted or not: No
- Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Since Android 11 started updating having these issues :
1. Screen randomly gets this washed out look(not black crush) and then flickers a bit and turns back normal.
2. Stock launcher doesn't show opened apps, its all blank no matter what i open or how many apps.( Factory reset did nothing)
3. Lag or delay when trying to switch apps, doesn't happen too often but its really bothersome( Tried a bunch of launcher, same result)
I factory reset yesterday and haven't had #1 occur since, but the others are still present. I also got a few touch locks, apps weren't responding and keyboard wasn't poping up sometimes, but that was like less than 5 times in months, so could just be a glitch in an app.
Question is, will flashing the raw file fix or help with the problems at least or should I just downgrade to A10?