To high calls volume

iga_miszewska
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7
Firmware Version: WW-30.41.69.112
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Allways
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All comuncators apps eg(Duo, Messanger)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, after latest update i start to have problems with to high volume in apps. While im in a conversation volume is not responding, its always in highest level. But when i tried call at skype it was normal until i turn my cameera on.
35 REPLIES 35

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @iga.miszewska,
Can you specify with which apps are you experiencing this?
Also can you please screen record this on your device?
I will PM you in case you prefer to show this in a PM.

iga_miszewska
Star I
Hi, now i only use Google Duo, Messanger and Skype. I prefer to describe it more complex to you. So when im in a call eg Duo, and use button vol+/- its not respodning at all. Even if call volume is the lowest its not, its like u have max volume of call all the time. Sometimes after restart its responding but after next call the probelm is back.

miguelsmatos
Star III
I have the same issue, on WhatsApp or Threema or Duo 😞

mickey10021
Rising Star II
The same thing happened to Zenfone 8 before and it was fixed not too long ago so I guess they shared some of the the codes in between devices and so the same bug appear
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52999/how-to-adjust-ear-speaker-volume#latest