Fingerprint reader and PIN unlock does not work after using two (non working) apps. How to fix?
1. Model Name: Zenfone 7 pro
2. Firmware Version: Android 11
3. Rooted or not: not
4. Frequency of Occurrence: every time while using two apps
5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): 1. CANAL+ ver 5.2.1
2. Vectra TV Online ver 2.4.10
Those are official apps provided by TV broadcasters. Sorry but I cannot post links to those apps on Play Store as forum does not allow me to do :/ . Below is scenario of issue:
1. Opening app - everything works well until chose material (stream).
2. Opening stream - it's loading infinitive (not work).
3. Closing app - >locking phone.
4. Trying to unlock phone by fingerprint reader - there is error like "Fingerprint reader unavailable".
5. Trying to unlock by PIN - entering the PIN number and right bottom button is "grayed" - it's unavailable - I cannot unlock the phone.
6. Only way to unlock phone is to force it to restart. After restart I can unlock phone with finger and PIN - of course until point one (opening one of these apps).
I have to say I never had such problem with other phones I have and those apps (Moto G PRO, Huawei Mate 20 PRO). I assume something may be wrong with Azus Zenfone itself. I did factory reset but it not helped neither.
Any help? Shall I send it to service or is there any other way to solve that?