This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ASUS] ROG Phone II user interest survey to participate in the Android 11 Beta Program

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi ROG Phone II users,

We will soon have the newest Android system on ROG Phone II. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this program to experience Android 11!

Q1: What is the Beta Program?
Ans: The Beta Program lets users experience the Android 11 system on ROG Phone II at the first stage and help us find and fix bugs. Since this is a beta version that will have bugs, please consider carefully before joining in this program. If you are expecting a trouble free experience - this program is not for you.

Q2: Is the beta software confidential? How do I provide my feedback?
Ans: Yes, everything about beta software is confidential. Please do not publicly post information about the beta software, and don’t discuss or demonstrate it to others who are not in this program. A new board on ASUS official forum, ZenTalk, will be exclusively accessible by users who participate in this program. If you have any questions or bugs to report, please create a thread in this board for further help.

Q3: Will installing beta software void my hardware warranty?
Ans: No, your phone will not lose original warranty after this beta software installed.

Q4: How do I leave this Beta Program and get prior software restored on my device?
Ans: Please submit your request by posting a thread on the specific board or sending a PM to moderators.

Q5: How do I know if I have successfully enrolled in this Beta Program?
Ans: If you are chosen to be enrolled in the program, we will send an e-mail to you. However, if you are not enrolled, you will not be informed by any further notice.

If you are willing to participate in this Beta Program, please access the link below.
https://reurl.cc/35NylM

ZenTalk Moderators

0 REPLIES 0