ROG 5 stucked at WAITING FOR FLASHING FULL RAMDUMP

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• If anyone can also facing this issue please comment below. I never expect such type of shit device from Asus

• Bring it to Asus Service Center

That's the same problem with zenfone 8

• since day 1, I was facing lots of issues with my phone but finally, it's day-71 & my phone is totally "DEAD" Special thanks to Asus India & Global as well for creating such a shit device.

I have not expected such a type of service from Asus.

The only solution of every device is that..."U need to change ur device(Asus ROG5) Motherboard"

I also attached some snaps of my device when it was working

(Last night).

• In fact, i install a single app "BGMI"

• Hi ashsharma708,

Apology for the same. Please visit the service center, let me know if you face any service issues.

• I'm surprise that this issue also happens with rog5, looks like this is running rampant.

The thread over in Zenfone 8 is quite active with alot of people pissed lol.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52713/zenfone8-stuck-on-waiting-for-flashing-full-ramdump#latest

• SwisterSwister Level 1

Yes bro today my phone also same condition. Problem started when wifi n hotspot stopped working after an otp update. Finally now its stuck at waiting for flashing full ramdump. I am fed up, I din expect Asus to be this bad. I am planing to visit Service center today. Can u give update abot your sittuation?