Phone died 3 hours ago, random episodes of red light sos then green lightning bolt only screen

MatteyeMatteye Level 1
edited July 23 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: Phone wont turn on
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: last 3 hours
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n.a

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello, i know there has been similar discussions but i havent ran into one that reports what mine is doing.

I was on an important phone call (I only say this because the conversation had my undevided attention not to have a sook, i usually would have been in a mindstate that i could of most likely noticed).

It has been off and i have been trying to charge it over the last 3 hours. i have tried 30 minutes and 1 hour twice before touching the phone.

it just seems to flash the red light on and off for a couple seconds, then the screen with only the green lightning bolt in a circle. so no writing or brightness increase.

i do apologize if this exact issue has been risen and resolved i did not see one when i searched. any advice would be greatly appreciated i love this phone 😥

cheers all 💙

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.