This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone died 3 hours ago, random episodes of red light sos then green lightning bolt only screen

Matteye
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version: Phone wont turn on
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: last 3 hours
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n.a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, i know there has been similar discussions but i havent ran into one that reports what mine is doing.
I was on an important phone call (I only say this because the conversation had my undevided attention not to have a sook, i usually would have been in a mindstate that i could of most likely noticed).
It has been off and i have been trying to charge it over the last 3 hours. i have tried 30 minutes and 1 hour twice before touching the phone.
it just seems to flash the red light on and off for a couple seconds, then the screen with only the green lightning bolt in a circle. so no writing or brightness increase.
i do apologize if this exact issue has been risen and resolved i did not see one when i searched. any advice would be greatly appreciated i love this phone 😥
cheers all 💙
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Matteye

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: Phone wont turn on
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: last 3 hours
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n.a

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello, i know there has been similar discussions but i havent ran into one that reports what mine is doing.

I was on an important phone call (I only say this because the conversation had my undevided attention not to have a sook, i usually would have been in a mindstate that i could of most likely noticed).

It has been off and i have been trying to charge it over the last 3 hours. i have tried 30 minutes and 1 hour twice before touching the phone.

it just seems to flash the red light on and off for a couple seconds, then the screen with only the green lightning bolt in a circle. so no writing or brightness increase.

i do apologize if this exact issue has been risen and resolved i did not see one when i searched. any advice would be greatly appreciated i love this phone 😥

cheers all 💙

Phone died 3 hours ago, random episodes of red light sos then green lightning bolt only screen
Have you tried another cable?
Have you tried the other charging port?
While charging, hold, the power button for at least 1 minute.
If you have a PC, connect to it and try to listen for connect and disconnect sound from PC.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49814/phone-died-3-hours-ago-random-episodes-of-red-light-sos...

Have you tried another cable?

Have you tried the other charging port?

While charging, hold, the power button for at least 1 minute.

If you have a PC, connect to it and try to listen for connect and disconnect sound from PC.

View post
To add in his statement , try every scenerio with both ports and also connect to pc via side port