This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the status of Android 11/ZenUi 7 update on the Zenfone 5z?

qakhzar
Star I
Asus team had posted that the the android update for the zenfone 5z is under evaluvation. But almost half a year has passed and there is no update on the issue. I believe a lot of users are still awaiting for a response. Asus should at least clearly state their plans for future updates. For now, give us a clear answer, is the update coming or not? It's a yes or no question so do reply as such.

3 REPLIES 3

Aryan202
Community Legend I
qakhzar

Asus team had posted that the the android update for the zenfone 5z is under evaluvation. But almost half a year has passed and there is no update on the issue. I believe a lot of users are still awaiting for a response. Asus should at least clearly state their plans for future updates. For now, give us a clear answer, is the update coming or not? It's a yes or no question so do reply as such.

It's not coming
Active support for Zenfone 5z has ended
5z might only get a few irregular security patches from this point onwards

vicky9943861292
Star III
qakhzar

Asus 5z support officially dead

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
qakhzar

Agree with you but unfortunately answer is no.
There may be bug fix update for one last time to 5z. But chance for it is also 1-2%. I am already discussing the issues with. 123 but it all depends on developers.