Original 30watt Charger not working after OTA update

edited June 8 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823. 2104.147
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Charging issue with original adapter

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After latest .147(WW) update, my original charger is no longer charging my phone, although phone gets charged by any other charger & original charger also charging other phones. It doesn't charge only my Rog phone 3 which it came alongwith. It only shows charging animation, but doesn't charge. Plz help.

My phone is still under Warrenty. Is there any chance of replacement of device. Please help

Tagged:

Comments

• SaifuddinSaifuddin Level 4

How you tried with another charger , if it works than first charge with other charger and perform factory reset and if that doesn't work or also wont charge with other charger than go to service centre ASAP!!

• @Saifuddin Sure i will reach out to service center and did anyone face this issue and what was the fix they have done. Please let me know if there is anything available.