Varin
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: while playing games
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): codm, pubg
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am facing heating issues while playing games. After a hour of gameplay phone get really heated up
3 REPLIES 3

shivamkishore
Star II
Varin

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: while playing games
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): codm, pubg

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am facing heating issues while playing games. After a hour of gameplay phone get really heated up

Heating issues
Could you be more specific?
Any phone gets heated after an hour of gameplay but the real question in this regard is up to what extent (i.e. maximum temperature)

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
My phone gets heated up when charging itself. That is quiet natural and if it’s getting over heated then that’s the issue.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Varin,
Please share the game name, Armoury crate page where the temp is available, or using the real-time in-game info share the stats. Also, as this is summertime and most part of India temps will be on an average above 35 degrees ambient temperature will also play a vital role.