Currently version 438 is installed but I'm not satisfied. I want to downgrade for example 429. But it doesn't work. What is the solution. Please help.
First you have to Downgrade to Android 9.
Take full backup.. all data stored on phone will be deleted in this process.
There is an image available on official website named " Version MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9 "
Store it on sd card
Boot to recovery ( switch off phone, press " Volume down + Power " )
Choose apply update from sd card.
Choose downloaded file.
You will be downgrade to Android pie 60 version...
Now upgrade it to any beta version like you did with 438 version.
Thank you for your asking. You may refer to AsusYouzr's reply, which is a pretty solid answer.
Please note that our official website currently provides WW-17.2017.2008.432 & WW-17.2017.2012.438 image file to avoid any misinstallation.
#Android 10 to Android 9 Guide
**Please backup the device before practicing the process.
1. Download "MaxProM1_downgrade_to_9" and then put the image file into the root directory of the MicroSD card.
2. Insert MicroSD card into phone and then power off the device.
3. Long press with "Power" key and "Volume Down" key together and stop after feel the vibration to enter Recovery Mode
4. Use "Volume Down/Up" key and press "Power" key to choose "Apply update from external storage"
5. Select the downgrade file
6. When the updating process is done, Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and tap"Yes" to perform the master clear.
7. "Wipe cache partition" > "Yes"
8. "Reboot system now"