All's quiet on the April update? Just a FYI bi-monthly schedule is acceptable given Rog 5 release.

leviroth0leviroth0 Level 2
edited June 24 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Comments

• Aryan202Aryan202 Level 5
    edited April 30

Isn't rog 3 on March patch right now?

Rog doesn't get monthly otas it's mostly bimonthly to every two months (sometimes a little more)

Plus they're working on R3 A11 right now so dunno if they'll push another update for android 10

• CHOOZRCHOOZR Level 2

no phone 3 is still on Feb

• sudhi.ksudhi.k Level 2

Even my ROG 3 is on Feb 2021 patch. When did others get March patch?

• SaifuddinSaifuddin Level 4

Everyone is on Feb

Ah then android 11 is on March I guess

Now and update on android 10 depends on how far they are in their beta program

If A11 is near they probably won't push another update to A10 if not they can push another bug fix/security patch for those android 10

Btw Rog 2 is on March patch tho but not a11 beta for them "yet"

One more thing I recall is Rog 3 got February patch in March

Asus won't always push the latest available patch of that month sometimes it's of last month (this happens more on Rog lineup than Zenfone though)

If you see build date of builds then it's before comapared to the date it's pushed that means that they test everything internally for a while before pushing OTAs

Yes , in case of rog 3 , they always do internal testing

Yeah they mostly do it on all phones but with Rog extra work is required probably

That's why mostly last month's security patch

• sudhi.ksudhi.k Level 2

It’s already may, hopefully we will see And 11 along with April/May patch by this monthend.

• sudhi.ksudhi.k Level 2

It has been almost 2 months of beta testing with 2 versions of beta. Not sure when can we see final version. Anyone having an idea about it?

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS any info about fota , its A11 now or any incremental update in A10 ?

And i found a bug a zentalk and its here for a long time , once we tag someone , we cannot untag wlthen until we reload whole page

• sudhi.ksudhi.k Level 2

Hopefully by may end we should see andriod 11 stable along with security updates

• sudhi.ksudhi.k Level 2

April update is received but however apps are getting crashed after we use it for sometime. Has anyone faced the issue and is there any solution for this.

This discussion has been closed.