update android zenfone 5
This is latest official version of Android pie for Zenfone 5 i.e.👇
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

【Release Date】

2020/08/05

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch

[200805] ZenFone 5 ZE620KL_WW_16.0615.2006.131
If you wish to update to Android 10 there is no stable release of Android 10 for Zenfone 5 but if you still wish to taste Android 10 than it is available in beta version you can download it from here👇
ZenFone 5|Phones|ASUS GlobalRemember this is AOSP version i. E. Vanilla android so it will be all diffrent from ZenUI 5 with less customisations, and also as a beta version there are chances of some bugs.
If you wish to stay on Zenui than you can stay with android pie with its latest official version.
Note:- There will not be any future maintainance for Zenfone 5.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vhanpay

Give me update android ?

update android zenfone 5
This is latest official version of Android pie for Zenfone 5 i.e.👇
Admin

【Version】

【Model Name】

ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

【Release Date】

2020/08/05

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Or, you can also try to manually update firmware by referring to the following link.

How to update firmware on my phone?

【Release Note】

1. Updated Android security patch

[200805] ZenFone 5 ZE620KL_WW_16.0615.2006.131
If you wish to update to Android 10 there is no stable release of Android 10 for Zenfone 5 but if you still wish to taste Android 10 than it is available in beta version you can download it from here👇
ZenFone 5|Phones|ASUS GlobalRemember this is AOSP version i. E. Vanilla android so it will be all diffrent from ZenUI 5 with less customisations, and also as a beta version there are chances of some bugs.
If you wish to stay on Zenui than you can stay with android pie with its latest official version.
Note:- There will not be any future maintainance for Zenfone 5.
Thanks!

vhanpay
Star I
For zenfone 5 (A501CG), is there the latest update?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
vhanpay

For zenfone 5 (A501CG), is there the latest update?

View post
Oo you mean zenfone 5 first generation than i am sorry latest update for it is Android L
You cn find it here👇
officialsitePlease ignore above comment as it was for 2018 zenfone 5.