This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i buy the aeroactive cooler 3 ?

rishishahu112
Star III
Where can i buy the aero active cooler 3 for rog phone 3 in india . Its out of stock in flipkart and i am not able to find a place where the sell the cooler. And also where can i buy the mobile desktop dock?
7 REPLIES 7

mentos_dbz
Star III
Bro I have the same concern only...the accessories always are not available on the flipkart. If they have made accessories particularly for this phone then it should be available. No point of just selling phone only. Other problem is online centric phone only and that too on flipkart only so will not get any accessories offline . Atleast accessories should be made available offline

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Closing this thread. Duplicate thread.

momeimada
Rising Star I
rishishahu112

Where can i buy the aero active cooler 3 for rog phone 3 in india . Its out of stock in flipkart and i am not able to find a place where the sell the cooler. And also where can i buy the mobile desktop dock?

not working for rog phone 3
I thought he was talking about aero active cooler 5.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
rishishahu112

I can ship you aeroactive cooler 3 used with rog3 for 2 months for 2500