February Security Patch ?????????????

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can any Asus moderator give me the information if there will be a February 2021 Security Patch update for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2? Right now I have Android 9 with version .105 and the Security Patch from last year 2020. I will give you an example of what it is like to work seriously for the client.

Just yesterday, my wife's phone, a Huwaei P20 Lite received an update with the February 2021 Security Patch for Android 9 and this phone model is more than two years old, is from March 2018. Asus gives us nothing and the last Security Patch is from 2020, SHAME this ASUS brand.

Comments

• yo123620yo123620 Level 2

I can not have a simple answer? Thank you ASUS !!!

Hello, can I have an answer just to the question if the Zenfone Max Pro M2 will have an update to the security patch? the last one is from November 2020 and can I know if support for this model is over? That's all I ask to get a sense of what is currently going on with this model.

I posted this in 11th March, until now not a simple answer. At least will you give us Security Patch update?

• Hi yo123620

Thank you for your asking. For any update related question, please stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website.

#ZB631KL Firmware Spot_Asus Support 

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro%20(M2)(ZB631KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

Thank you for the answer Christine_ASUS.