This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7

Hotrod
Star I
I have the Zenfone 5Z and the Zenfone 6 now I have the Zenfone 7; my question is this the Zenfone 6 has gotten the update to OS11 but not the Zenfone 7, what going on?
5 REPLIES 5

Roystoys
Zen Master III
We are all told SOON and also told to be patient. Patients is not one of my strong points either. Now that the rog 5 is all but ready hopefully the powers that be will turn their attention to the zenfone 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Hotrod

I have the Zenfone 5Z and the Zenfone 6 now I have the Zenfone 7; my question is this the Zenfone 6 has gotten the update to OS11 but not the Zenfone 7, what going on?

Zenfone 7
Official A11 is close. It had to be postponed because we found a bug that we needed to fix first but it should be released next month if everything goes well. We're grateful for your patience

CVonC
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45123/zenfone-7

Official A11 is close. It had to be postponed because we found a bug that we needed to fix first but it should be released next month if everything goes well. We're grateful for your patience

View post
Will you guys give us the option of using the main lens as the selfie cam in third party apps?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Hotrod

Zenfone 7
I think you'll find that is normal as the zenfone 6 obviously came out at least a year before the zenfone 7 so it makes sense that it would get A11 first.
I don't know much about the development side but the zenfone 6 runs UI 6 which has been out long enough to get it running perfectly so I am assuming that it's easier to modify googles A11 for it as apossed to the new UI 7