ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU still stutters after 315 bios update

2»

Comments

• I will try as soon as possible

• Not worked for me, still stutters

• Does not work with mine as well. Aside from editing AMD adrenaline properties, what changes have you done?

• Guys, I gave my laptop to Asus a couple of weeks ago, it's strange that someone from Asus still hasn't said this here. They should now be able to reproduce the problem to find a solution.

• Very good news, thank you for the update LoweRus! We might see the solution with 316 hopefully.

• Something tells me this bug is between the cpu and mobo. I am assuming that there is a bad code that drops voltage distribution to cpu at that specific time, since event logs do not record any errors at stutter time. Anyway, if this was fixed, I will literally call it Lowerus update ;)

• I can't believe Asus still haven't given any feedback. The excuse that they cannot reproduce the problem no longer works, I gave you my laptop, where is the news?

• LoweRus I started to think Asus is not cares about their costumers satisfaction and as a guy that always used Asus products this makes me feel sad. But I still have a hope. I wish they can solve this problem.

• And I met a guy in reddit that uses same loptop as mine but with Linus. And he said he dont have any problems, this make me start to think about might be the problem Windows originated. But I im still sure main problem is bios.

This discussion has been closed.