as19103
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .131
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders @Anders_ASUS While gaming if call notification is blocked in game genie and there is an incoming call then the game sound is muted. This is very annoying when there is an intense fight going on and you cant hear anything. The sound resumes when the call gets disconnected.
Expectation is that the game sound should not be muted even if there is an incoming call if call notification is blocked.
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
You may call it a bug but this is how things work.
If you don't need the call you can block completely.
I have taken the feedback.

kim_levie_g
Star III
@as19103

This is not a bug on Game genie, this is how things were implemented on A10 and A11. Even on Samsung devices with the game launcher feature is activated, when someone calls you it behaves the same way, game audio is gradually reduced.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
as19103

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: .131
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

@Gustav_ASUS @Anders @Anders_ASUS While gaming if call notification is blocked in game genie and there is an incoming call then the game sound is muted. This is very annoying when there is an intense fight going on and you cant hear anything. The sound resumes when the call gets disconnected.

Expectation is that the game sound should not be muted even if there is an incoming call if call notification is blocked.

Game Genie Bug
I dont find it annoying , even if we dont want to receive the call but atleast we know that we got a call and that is must
May be its annoying for you and you are not wrong , its everyone's personal choice but they have to choose what most of the users accepts so they choose this

as19103
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

You may call it a bug but this is how things work.

If you don't need the call you can block completely.

I have taken the feedback.

View post
I understand your point but muting game audio doesnt make sense to me. One can activte DND to NOT get call notification while gaming.
Anyways it was just a suggestion, it can be implemented as an option if one wants to completely disable the incoming call notification from game genie.
May be i feel it that way as earlier i used OP5T and in that the game audio was not muted for incoming calls while gaming.