This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem after Android 11 update on Zenfone 6

reiuniverso
Star I

1- When using apps like: WhatsApp and Google Duo,, in a video or phone call, I can't use the speakerphone. The other person talks and I listen very low. The installation of Android 11 is clean because I did reset on the device. What can I do to fix this error? Is it from the rom or is it from the applications?

3 REPLIES 3

samvelkoch
Star III
Same issue with my Zenfone 6 edition 30 since Android 11

patwarandhir
Star II
Same problem of whatsapp also on spekar during call voice is very low .when clicking photo from whatsapp taking too much time to capture the photo

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
reiuniverso

1- When using apps like: WhatsApp and Google Duo,, in a video or phone call, I can't use the speakerphone. The other person talks and I listen very low. The installation of Android 11 is clean because I did reset on the device. What can I do to fix this error? Is it from the rom or is it from the applications?

Problem after Android 11 update on Zenfone 6
samvelkoch

Same issue with my Zenfone 6 edition 30 since Android 11

View post
patwarandhir

Same problem of whatsapp also on spekar during call voice is very low .when clicking photo from whatsapp taking too much time to capture the photo

View post
If you're on fw .85 and still have this issue then you're welcome to comment in the ZenFone 6 Beta group.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/zenfone-6-r-beta-program