How to disable TWS+ technology and use simple TWS

GrayfaderGrayfader Level 1
edited October 2020 in ZenFone 6

Hello!

Having troubles in using Sabbat E12 Ultra

They connect as 2 different bluetooth devices (earch earbud for themself), and i have to disable and enable bluetooth in phone each time i connect earbuds, otherway only one bud is playing.

As i could find in internet it maybe TWS+ issue, because all users with another chipsets (non Snapdragon 845+), says they have only one bluetooth device and it connects both buds, as it comes as usual with most bluetooth earphones.

Is there any way to disable TWS+ technology on phone, and use simple TWS or whatever bluetooth connection?

Sincerely.

Comments

• forgot to say, i have tried to pair buds with Zenfone5 on SD636 and there was only one device and all work correctly.

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4
    edited September 2020

Hello,

Your earbuds are designed to emit 2 bluetooth signals corresponding to left of right so they can manage an efficient stereo and be able to communicate each other without having a "main" earbud and its "little brother", okay ?

It is possible that your earbuds are not synchronized, can you proceed to the reset of your earbuds ? I don't know if there is a kind of button on the case for that purpose.

In parallel, you should also reset the bluetooth connect on your phone by erasing both L & R earbud.

Once it's done, can you share a picture of :

The bluetooth page where connected devices are shown

The litle selector in Parameters -> Sound & vibration -> Broadcast on

Here is a similar issue, but on ZF7 with their zenear BT (french section)

https://zentalk.asus.com/fr/discussion/35070/connexion-ecouteurs

This discussion has been closed.