My Android OS is using almost 7GB of memory after the latest updates.. due to this the cell freezes very often any assistance on how to fix the issue
Hi, there can be multiple things which may cause this issue, try the below troubleshooting:
1. Check if there isn't any third party app which might have caused the device to slow down
2. Your device should have a few % of storage left as less free space on the device can cause a device to run slow
3. Ram management - there should always be adequate RAM available if the device needs to work flawlessly
4. Restart whenever you face this issue
5. Restart the device in safe mode – i. Power button hold for 2 seconds, ii. tap on the power off message which pops up on the screen, hold for few seconds it will give you an option to boot in safe mode.
6. Also, check if your device is on the latest software version <Firmware version mention> if not already updated
7. If nothing work you can back up your phone & factory reset your device.
8. Visit service center:
By the way, you can also try some soft, ccleaner maybe
Or any other, there are a lot of apps that help to manage the ram
I recommended to you to do wipe cache partition after update.