TUF A15 FA506IV - Games Crash during loading screens
- System: Windows 10 2004 64-bit, latest updates
- Battery or AC: Plugged to AC
- Model: TUF A15 FA506IV, BIOS Version 309
- Frequency of occurrence: Everytime in demanding Games (Trackmania 2020, F1 2017) in loading screens after a complete session
- Reset OS: Resetted OS, clean-uninstalled AMD and nVidia Drivers with AMD Uninstaller/DDU and reinstalled AMD Drivers via Windows Update, Nvidia Drivers via their Website
- Screenshot or video: None
I have the issue that my system crashes everytime i play a more demanding game and there comes up a loading screen after a completed session/match. Sometimes I got the Bluescreen DPC_Watchdog_Violation, other times the system just reboots, and sometimes just the game crashes with an error saying something like "Minimum hardware requirements not met". I reinstalled GPU drivers as stated above, but it didnt help with the issue. I just experienced the error in the situations described, not during the game-sessions themselves or other activities.
Is there a known solution to this problem?