cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency call issue with vodafone line with Android 9

cengizhankirac
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 (zb602kl)
Firmware Version: Sürüm WW-16.2017.2007.084
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since the day I bought the device, I cannot call lines such as 155 poly help and 156 jnadarma over vodafone. As a result of the control made in the service and made from the Asus center, it is stated that the problem is caused by Andrid 9, and it can be corrected with an update in September.
I have been victimized during a year and many users are not aware of the problem with their device.

Translated to english with google translate, sorry
10 REPLIES 10

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi cengizhankirac
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Which country are you located?
2. Can you perform the function in Android 8?
3. How do you operate an emergency call, can you provide me a video for checking?

Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
If the issue remains the same, please provide me the video.

cengizhankirac
Star III
During the Asus service's conversation with the Asus center, it was determined that the problem started with Android 9. Android 9 beta is installed on my device. This issue available on Android 10 beta and Vodafone and Turkcell in Turkey is experiencing problems, there is no problem in Turk Telekom lines. It was informed that the search problem will be corrected with the update that will be published in September. In these devices, the feature of saving to the sim card written in the user manual is not active, there is a problem of not adding a number to the sim card, I request this problem to be fixed as soon as possible. Screenshots are attached.

cengizhankirac
Star III
Even if the sim card is selected in the accounts, the sim does not appear to save it to the sim card.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi cengizhankirac
Thank you for your reply. I will check with the relevant team as well. Some more questions as below
1. The issue happens in 155 and 156 only? Is there any other emergency phone in Turkey can not be called?
2. Vodafone and Turkcell will fail? TurkTelekom can call?