This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BATTERY CHARGING ISSUE AFTER UPDATE

ishaan_gupta10
Star III
After the last update I have observed changes in the charging behaviour of the phone. On 56% when I plug it in fast charge mode it shows 1hr 50 mins left untill full charge with no backhround app all network gps closed idle phone. Also device gets into normal charging mode rather then going to fast charging and shows 6-8 hrs until full and doesnt even charge good.
Main problem is phone not getting to fast charging mode rather getting to slow charge. please help if its a bug in the last update
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ishaan.gupta10

After the last update I have observed changes in the charging behaviour of the phone. On 56% when I plug it in fast charge mode it shows 1hr 50 mins left untill full charge with no backhround app all network gps closed idle phone. Also device gets into normal charging mode rather then going to fast charging and shows 6-8 hrs until full and doesnt even charge good.

Main problem is phone not getting to fast charging mode rather getting to slow charge. please help if its a bug in the last update

BATTERY CHARGING ISSUE AFTER UPDATE
So are you saying you was on fast charging, then it changes to normal charging?
Have you tried another charging cable and adapter too?
Also, do you have battery care on?

ishaan_gupta10
Star III
Battery care is off. Ive tried charging from power bank too but something is wromg with the phone i guess. adapter and cable are fine i guess

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, sorry to hear about this.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india