How to remove earphone icon on status bar?
Problem: When the earphone IS NOT PLUGGED IN the icon is there and the phone is still on earphone mode, no sound coming out of the speakers even though music is playing. But when the earphone IS PLUGGED IN the icon disappears but still the phone is on earphone mode, I can hear the music/sound through the earphones.
Actions taken so far:
1. Cleaned the earphone jack using q-tips.
2. Plugging the earphones in and out. Twist and toggle earphones.
3. Reboot phone several times.
4. Entered SAFE MODE to see if the problem persist, and it's still is.
Update: 10:21 PM GMT +8.00
5. Went to Recovery Mode and Wipe partition cache. Then reboot.
Problem update: The icon won't disappear even if the earphones are plugged in or not.