SudarshanSudarshan Level 1
edited November 2020 in ZenFone Max Series

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Zb632kl
  2. Firmware Version:a10 beta2
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

2 months over why asus haven't gived Android 10 update and July security patches?? Slow Charging bug still present in 2nd beta update .for max m2 Kindly Provide update please🙏.

Comments

• AnkeshAnkesh Level 1

Zenfone Max M2?

I have the july security patch, but no A10.

• July security patch update already released yesterday and it will take some time to recieve FOTA update.

Check this

Thanks!

• That update is given for Android 9 not for Android 10

• Hi there, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process.

Regarding the slow charging kindly help us with the following details:

1. Kindly let us know the Charging time taken from 0 - 100%.

2. What's the charging time difference between the current & previous update.

3. Try another charger & let us know if there is any difference.

4. Use the ASUS charger on a different phone & let us know the difference.

• As compared to stock android 9 the charging speed is very slow . It takes 4 hours . In android pie only 2 hrs takes to charge fully.

• See the difference of android 9 vs Android 10 beta . Logs taken from Ampere app by using same charger.

• APXDAPXD Level 1

In android 10 beta the charging speed is very low . It takes 4hrs to full charge .In a9 it was 2hrs almost 2 times the time. Charging current in a10 by ampere app shows 1000mAH and in a9 it was 1850maH.I measured it via ampere app and also smartpack kernel manager.

• Plz fix that slow charging bug within this month please and give us update we are waiting since couple of months . :(

• Almost month ended . Before ending support for this device kindly provide us stable a10 with fast charging like Android 9

• when a10 stable arrive? or not

• Any update on Android 10?

• We want android 10's new update for asus max m2

• They are not going to give us the update, because they are failed in making update.

They are giving us lot's of bug on the name of update.

They are making the phones worst.

Making the phones dead.

Decreasing the battery life by giving such useless update or beta update because they really don't care.

Break the record of giving beta updates in their devices 🤣

Hopes are lost. Don't hope anything from #asus

And a request to asus that don't give the beta updates now , give us the stable update if u r able to provide it ,or ask your developers to resign.

• pretty disappointing situation

• SudarshanSudarshan Level 1
    edited October 2020

🐌snail speed development going on?

I mean 4 months gone still there is no update ota Android 10 provided by Asus for zb632kl. I think they forgot this device . why asus won't care about the max m2 android 10 .. many people wants to use Android 10 but the security patch is outdated so no it's pretty useless I hope asus Will understand why Ota matters for Android 10.

This discussion has been closed.