This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vowifi for Airtel India

sid2109
Star III
On every monthly update of 6z we see new networks being supported for VoLTE and VoWiFi. It is a request to add Airtel India also to this list. It is the 2nd largest operator in India with 330 million subscribers. Hoping the mods take the request seriously and pass it on to the concerned team.
I am a happy user of 6z and this feature would enhance the experience further.
Cheers.
@Anders_ASUS
5 REPLIES 5

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sid2109

On every monthly update of 6z we see new networks being supported for VoLTE and VoWiFi. It is a request to add Airtel India also to this list. It is the 2nd largest operator in India with 330 million subscribers. Hoping the mods take the request seriously and pass it on to the concerned team.

I am a happy user of 6z and this feature would enhance the experience further.

Cheers.

@Anders_ASUS

Vowifi for Airtel India
Vowifi support is totally dependent on carriers to decide and add this device to there support list
So airtel has to take an initiative by there side
Asus can just request n keep reminding carriers to add it
Dont know in future 6z may or may not get vowifi on airtel
I hope you understand
Thanks😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

shashi_1515
Star I
When there will be WiFi calling update available for Asus Zenfone 5Z?
Premium phone still no updates?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
shashi_1515

When there will be WiFi calling update available for Asus Zenfone 5Z?

Premium phone still no updates?

View post
It totally depends on operator if airtel decides to add this feature to 5z surely you will get it
Asus can do nothing more than requesting operators and they had did that earlier so dont worry 5z may or may not get VOWIFI so keep your fingers crossed 🤞