ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 AUTO RESTART

anandhu1440anandhu1440 Level 1
edited September 2020 in ZenFone Max Pro Series

My zenfone max pro M1 has been auto restarting/ auto rebooting suddenly while using .This happens often .And there is a heating issue.

Comments

• Yes I'm also facing the same issue and addition to this I'm facing issue of emergency calls

• Camera is not in 10 update

• Network problem

• AZHARAZHAR Level 1

After updating to AOSP 10

My phone automatically get switch off

Facing network issue

Battery draining .

Low volume sound in ringtone

• psarathy.jeevapsarathy.jeeva Level 1
    edited May 2020

I recommend pixel experience better than AOSP or oxygen os

• Just heating but did not rebooted

• Faced the same problem of my phone getting switched on and off continuously with emergency call with every restart for half a day

• When ever I switch off and switch on, my settings gets resetting to default, ring tone too low and having a heating issues

• I have same issue of heating and when much heat phone become switch off automatically but did not restart.. starting manually

• Faced the same problem of heating and battery drainage. Slow charging

And the is one issue is that.. suddenly volume gets too low. And to there was no bass in earphone for 2-3 day.. and then suddenly bass problem resolved automatically

Trust me guys ..Asus is gonna destroy the hardware parts of our cellphone with these bad and full of bugs update.

• I don't have problems at all so far last 2years when I buyed.. excellent experience

• I'm also having same issue and addition to that emergency call issue

• What's going on asus zenfone max pro m1 update 10 this update for inconvenience problem call waiting service not working and sound low and camara quality very low and poor update i like asus phone but distabed this update ,original asus update company issue quick resolved asus also products very low manufacturing next another model can't buy it and asus products totally I'm upset resolve manufactur support teem

• Use havoc os official with preloaded Gapps,

Everything is working, and stable include gaming performance

• Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:

1. Clear system cache.

2. Try the same under safe mode:

Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

• I had tried this already. It restarted while in the safe mod. And I have already done the factory reset

• Network issue heating issue

This discussion has been closed.