siiatt_sks
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 5z
Firmware Version:latest
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG latest version
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Everytime while playing pubg, there is slight framedrop I am experiencing while shooting the enemy. Normally the game works fine but when you try to play it hard or shoot it lags in between.
Running on HD only.
The ping is below 70

5 REPLIES 5

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Dir3WolF
Star III
Yes , there is slight framedrop because after playing for a while , phone gets heated up and it lags , so if you dont want lag , play in a AC Room.
Also you can't get 60fps everytime, poco, oneplus no one gets, buy iphone if you want constant 60fps. Its a Pubg problem, Pubg isnt properly optimized for SD 845.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
siiatt.sks

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:latest
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: often
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG latest version

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Everytime while playing pubg, there is slight framedrop I am experiencing while shooting the enemy. Normally the game works fine but when you try to play it hard or shoot it lags in between.

Running on HD only.

The ping is below 70

Pubg framedrop
Playing on graphics- smooth n frame rate-extreme for 2-hrs never gives me a frame drop after this new pubg update u must try on same settings u ll love the performance
Also u will get constant 58-60fps on smooth n extreme graphics
As u play HD ull never get more than 45-50 fps also lags do occur some times due to overload on cpu n gpu because of HD graphics for hours which heats up phone

siiatt_sks
Star I
lckychdhr.17

Yes , there is slight framedrop because after playing for a while , phone gets heated up and it lags , so if you dont want lag , play in a AC Room.

Also you can't get 60fps everytime, poco, oneplus no one gets, buy iphone if you want constant 60fps. Its a Pubg problem, Pubg isnt properly optimized for SD 845.

View post
Thanks for the suggestion. But we generally don't use AC & fan here at 20° C. As we paid for sd845 we should utilise it. I can play on lower graphics with my redmi phone cost 3 times less than 5Z