Are there any plans over implementing Qualcomm's latest releases?
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 5Z (ZS620KL) 4GB/64GB
- Firmware Version: 184.108.40.206
- Rooted or not: Non-rooted
- Frequency of Occurrence: As newer drivers are released
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Qualcomm Adreno 600 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers [email protected] | [email protected] | V1.1.128
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
In April, Qualcomm released driver updates for the 600 Series GPUs.
I even tested them by installing through Magisk and they really make a difference in performance. 😎
I would like to know if there are plans to officially implement them in 5Z.
Thank in advance! 😄