adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
adheeshpa007

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Android 10 stable for Zenfone max pro M1
No one knows, even Asus Moderators, Customer care people, even Asus India CEO also, none of them know.. Only people in Taiwan HQ, might have some information which they will never tell us. You will get to know ONLY WHEN THE STABLE VERSION (NOT ANY AOSP OR BETA OR DEVELOPER IMAGE) WOULD BE UPLOADED ON OFFICIAL SUPPORT PAGE.

View solution in original post

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
adheeshpa007

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Android 10 stable for Zenfone max pro M1
No one knows, even Asus Moderators, Customer care people, even Asus India CEO also, none of them know.. Only people in Taiwan HQ, might have some information which they will never tell us. You will get to know ONLY WHEN THE STABLE VERSION (NOT ANY AOSP OR BETA OR DEVELOPER IMAGE) WOULD BE UPLOADED ON OFFICIAL SUPPORT PAGE.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Victor0_ASUS

View post
Thanks but keep a note of all my requested feature list

driveguru_aa
Star I
Just let us know if Android 10 update is going to be made for Zenfone Max Pro 1.
If not inform us as well please.