This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade to android 9

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
How can i downgrade to android 9 ? Is it safe ? Could it void my warranty ? Will I receive future updates from asus ?
9 REPLIES 9

gsanchez
Rising Star II
Instead of downgrading, why don't you make a factory reset before? Many other user with Android 10 problems made this and almost 99% of problems were gone.

If you are facing problems with games, this is not related with Asus, this is lack of optimization with Android 10. Many other brands are having same problems after update.

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
gsanchez

Instead of downgrading, why don't you make a factory reset before? Many other user with Android 10 problems made this and almost 99% of problems were gone.

If you are facing problems with games, this is not related with Asus, this is lack of optimization with Android 10. Many other brands are having same problems after update.

View post
I'm having problem with right air trigger, if this problem is solved for someone then i'll try factory reset, otherwise i don't have any option.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
yaduwanshishubham

How can i downgrade to android 9 ? Is it safe ? Could it void my warranty ? Will I receive future updates from asus ?

Downgrade to android 9
I prefer to downgrade your android.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Just downgraded my rog 2 to android 9 .now I am getting stable fps(almost 60 fps) in pubg and asphalt 9, I'll stay on android 9 until they resolve the issues