What i suppose to do?? I cant update to android 10
God blessed you my friend !
Don't upgrade ..
Everyone is trapped
Phone is just half bricked could not play any games now .
They will release next update with fix after 6 months.
Till then rog 2 owners will be sleeping in graveyard
I'm not aware of those rooting ,custom roms etc .
Google it you will find an ans .
I think they will discuss official firmware things only with official way I think.
First up on , there is none in this forum with good knowledge everyone is like u and me.
U can see many post unanswered
Lol, uhmmm I don't know maybe in one thing I just garefull but in another thing I just sad, because when I look another info in Asus official website I found kinda manual update so I try it, after I restart my phone I have a warning g.co/abh when I restart my phone (kinda change my phone source) did you know how to fix it mate?? FYI I already hard reset my phone :(
Just download the latest FW from our webpage and put the zip file in you root. It will then tell you that there's an update. Easy peasy
Your phone is too weak!
As per Anders said, it is an easy task to do.
1. Go to Asus ROG Phone 2 Firmware Download
2. Download your firmware. Ensure your version whether CN or WW. Check it on your rog phone 2 about phone page.
3. Move the downloaded firmware to internal storage. The root location just like in Windows c:
4. If 3 is done well, a notifications would show up for system update.
5. Press the update button. Please make sure that you have enough battery juice for the process.