This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gyroscope auto move itself in game

minh
Star II
I put it on the table and touch no fingers on it. And the gyro keeps moving up down or sometimes right left. until now there is no update. And then i emailed them i want to downgrade the firmware and they said ok but your phone can be bricked and we do not take this responsibility because its tencent version. Lucky for me that i did not buy the global version cuz 1000usd for this poor performance phone is not worthy and poor customer service. The XR is even 200 usd cheaper and the performance is 2x better
1 REPLY 1

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
minh

I put it on the table and touch no fingers on it. And the gyro keeps moving up down or sometimes right left. until now there is no update. And then i emailed them i want to downgrade the firmware and they said ok but your phone can be bricked and we do not take this responsibility because its tencent version. Lucky for me that i did not buy the global version cuz 1000usd for this poor performance phone is not worthy and poor customer service. The XR is even 200 usd cheaper and the performance is 2x better

Gyroscope auto move itself in game
LP_ASUS has told me that it will get fixed in future updates . The problem is currently being tested R&D team which will be solved in future updates .