This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROFG Phone 2 cannot find/connect with my Bluetooth headset

jonpelgonejr
Star I
My Asus ROG Phone 2 is the international version with 12gb RAM and 512gb of internal storage and my Bluetooth headset is NW-WS623 from Sony. Does the phone support exter Bluetooth devices other than Asus ROG Phone 2 accessories?
4 REPLIES 4

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Yes, it is not exclusive to ASUS products for compatibility.
Within your Bluetooth settings, I recommend forgetting all previous devices. Turn on airplane mode, let is sit for a minute, and turn airplane mode back off. At that point, you should be able to pair with your headset.

kkithoe47
Star III
@LP_ASUS Hi, I know I'm not suppose to hijack a thread but I am unable to start new discussions apparently. There is a Bluetooth vulnerability that was reported regular l recently that affects Android 9 users with the exception of the latest security patch (CVE-2020-0022). Are security patches still being worked on for ROG phone 2' s current system or not? If not, those that use Bluetooth on a consistent basis like me are at risk.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jonpelgonejr

My Asus ROG Phone 2 is the international version with 12gb RAM and 512gb of internal storage and my Bluetooth headset is NW-WS623 from Sony. Does the phone support exter Bluetooth devices other than Asus ROG Phone 2 accessories?

Asus ROFG Phone 2 cannot find/connect with my Bluetooth headset
The most common problem with BT devices is that they are not in pairing mode even if you think they are. Sometimes, you need to remove it from an old device before you can pair it with a new one.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
kkithoe47

@LP_ASUS Hi, I know I'm not suppose to hijack a thread but I am unable to start new discussions apparently. There is a Bluetooth vulnerability that was reported regular l recently that affects Android 9 users with the exception of the latest security patch (CVE-2020-0022). Are security patches still being worked on for ROG phone 2' s current system or not? If not, those that use Bluetooth on a consistent basis like me are at risk.

View post
Android 10 is really close now, so don't worry.