This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Armoury Crate overclock, battery optimization & key mapping HERE!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's possible to save your Scenario Profile settings in Armoury Crate as files in case you ever need to reset your device.
This possibility is also perfect for sharing your favorite settings with others. Maybe you have found the perfect overclocking setting or a way to save 20% battery life without lowering the frame rate. Maybe you consider your key mapping for the Kunai Gamepad or Mobile Desktop Dock to be the best and you want others to try it too.
To share your settings. 1. enter Armoury Crate 2. go to Scenario Profiles 3. press the share button in the top right corner 4. upload the file to your google drive 5. either download the file from your google drive, zip it and upload it here, or just share your google link with permission set to "anyone with the link can view" 6. make sure to include the following information [Game Title] [Included settings] To import settings. 1. Download the file to your device. It doesn't matter which folder. 2. enter Armoury Crate 3. go to Scenario Profiles 4. press the download button and the profile will be located automatically 5. when you have pressed the downloaded profile you can uncheck the settings you don't want to overwrite.
ITHWG6P68CPU.jpg

58 REPLIES 58

ROGuser
Star III
I tried uploading the profile here, but get an error - "The uploaded file did not have an allowed extension".

ROGuser
Star III
Ok. I have zipped it and uploaded it instead
PUBG Mobile, includes touch, performance, network, display, audio, air trigger settings which work absolutely fine for me and desktop dock keymapping which is crappy.
4ABNBI1VB91Z.jpg
PQ2HKRPZ88MG.jpg

ROGuser
Star III
@Anders_ASUS Thank you for starting this thread. Is there a Asus recommended keymap for the desktop dock? I am surprised it doesn't come out of box for games like pubg or Asus doesn't provide online repository of "Asus made" key mapping profiles, atleast for games like pubg which is what over 60%+ users will use it for.
Even the local chinese docks (e.g. gamesir - x1, ipega etc.) come with a plug and play option with profile installed.
I am sure the product developers would have developed some standard profiles for the dock while testing. Haven't they?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ROGuser

I tried uploading the profile here, but get an error - "The uploaded file did not have an allowed extension".

View post
Sorry about that, I have changed my instructions